We are looking for a Relationship Manager to build and preserve trusting relationships with our customers. We'll rely on you to find ways to outperform our competition and maintain our company's positive image.
To succeed in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, able to work with sales and marketing teams and build rapport with customers. We also expect you to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills.
- Maintain good relationships with clients so that the business can maximize the value of those relationships.
- Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities.
- Identify key contacts at potential client companies to establish and foster a relationship.
- Participate in one-on-one meetings with clients to explain services in an effort to guide their choices.
- Understand the problems and challenges of clients and identify ways the business could better address those needs.
- Ability to build, foster, and maintain positive professional relationships.
- Devotion to high-quality customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with computer knowledge.
- Keen analytical and research abilities.
- Knowledge of relationship management best practices.
- Problem solving and conflict resolution capabilities.
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices
- Proven experience as a Client Relationship Manager
- Willingness to develop an in-depth understanding of the business and related services.
- Required 1+ years of experience in a sales or customer service role.
Salary Structure of Relationship Manager Position
- The salary range will be between 7K to 12K per month as per the experience.