We are looking for Network Administrator who would be responsible for maintaining computer infrastructures with emphasis on networking. They should have a breadth of technical knowledge and the ability to learn the intricacies of new networking and server software packages quickly
- Resolve problems reported by end user.
- Ensure network security and connectivity.
- Specify system requirements and design solutions.
- Research and make recommendations on server system administration.
- Install and integrate new server hardware and applications as per requirement.
- Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate customer's networks and in house servers.
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, good put, and latency) and test for weaknesses.
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware.
- Proven experience in a network administrator role.
- Great at organizing, prioritizing and multitasking.
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching.
- The candidate graduated in computer field will be preferred.
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies.
- Should be Independent to handle software Implementation and support.
- The candidate having diploma in in .Net Technologies will be preferred.
- The Candidate should have minimum experience of 1+ year in same profile.
- Candidate having certification in networking and hardware will be preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure.
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN's remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired.
Salary Structure of Network Administrator Position
- The salary range will be between 8K to 10K per month as per the experience.
For Job Related Query Call : +91-8114066663, 8009826333